Local Incentive – the Film Marketing Partnerships
- Attract filmmakers to Pinellas County
- Increase the length of stay of filmmakers and out-of-town crews
- Increase the number of room nights occupied by crews
- Generate a favorable profile of this area among decision-makers within the filmmaking industry and media content creators. The county and a production company will evaluate destination exposure, resort tax revenue, and how the area may be promoted as a filmmaking region. Upon agreement, and a contract, the county will pay the production company the agreed upon amount.
Destination exposure may be evaluated partly or entirely upon the following criterion:
- Portrayal of the destination
- References to the destination in the story
- Featuring natural attractions, landmarks or significant key locations
- Citing in the film’s credits, as agreed between the film commission and film producers
- Appearances or testimonials from film or TV principals on behalf of the area for use on our website.
- Video testimonials or discussion of the destination on the DVD by director, producers and/or talent
- Partnerships on joint public relations campaigns for film promotion
- Film premiere marketing and hosting opportunities
- Social Media promotion
To apply, email email@example.com